Saturday 18 August 2012

Reflective statement

Oh hi there,

Just wanted to talk a bit about my highs and lows of my summer spent as a Disney Icp participant.
I would love to say I loved every single minute, but there were minutes when a guest would shout at you or you would get told off for not having a top button done up in 100 degree heat or they would make you die your hair because it's not Disney look policy. So those minutes I did not enjoy. But it may sound cheesy, everyone other minute I was so happy!
I have met some truly amazing people who I hope I will see one day again, I have memories that I will never forget. I want to do it all again, I was not ready to leave.
The downside is having a room mate, who for the record never unpacked, not being able to choose who you live with and all the rules on property about not having other people in past 1am, which just seems stupid! Also not having a car is really hard, but if you make friends with someone with a car it's not so bad. I will miss Laura car parties after work with DJ Ginge.
My job was amazing, literally think I had one of the easiest jobs in the whole of Disney, the people were great, the actual job was easy. Parade was fun, just love animal kingdom, it's so chilled compared to other parks.
Of course there are a lot of things I didn't get round to doing but the things I did do made up for it.
I'm sure there's more I need to say but right now I need to sleep, I've not had more than 5 hours sleep for a long time!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment