Saturday 9 June 2012

DAKLAMATIONS

Oh hi there, 

 Today was Daklamations (Disney's Animal Kingdom Orientation) was had to be at the bus stop for 7:30, which was painful as this morning was the first morning I thought, yes I could really sleep in for ages here. So we got the bus to DAK and upon arrival had a full on inspection of the Disney Look, I wasnt worried, but I was glad I had done my hair for this. They really were strict, they made people get changed into Disney Chinos that were so ill fitted, so I was glad my cropped khapris pants were acceptable. Once we were through the check they gave us a bit of paper with our job on, I am on the Nemo muscial, it's a bit like the West End Lion King, in that its all puppets. My uniform is not too hideous and my hours are too good to be true at the moment so Im so pleased!!!
 So anyway we had lots of information about DAK,some of it was really interested, then after about 2 hours we went on a tour around the park. Disney really do pay attention to EVERY single detail, its just increbible and the trainers knowledge is just ridiculous! This tour then ended with a ride on the safari, and Hannah and I (DIsney regulars) were waiting for the 'OMG we seem to have a poacher etc' however, this never came! They have taken it away! Shock!! But then finally it was 12:30 and time for lunch! American is awful for eating healthy, I got a salad it was $6.80, the person in front got burger and fries for $4.20!!
 So after lunch it wassssssss COSTUME!!! wooooo, wowza the costume places are amaze, soooo many different outfits. So I got my outfit, tried it on, had to change sizes once as the sizes are sooo weird, see facebook for further information / pictures of my outfit. Its really not bad, and I got a hat, incase I want to hide my hair, a rain coat (much needed) but I need to buy bloody hiking boots, timberlands! Urgh!!!! BUt hey ho, ive got shorts woooo! And my hours are going to be good, so I am one happy girl!

 We are going out tonight, hopefully the torential rain, that I got caught in will not come back and it will be a good night.

 Then tomorrow, is the last day of free entry for the water parks, so heading there.

 Need to wash my hair.

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment