Saturday 21 July 2012

Standard behaviour

Oh hi there,

Not much new to report. Work is still good, hot but good. Guests are still stupid! Really, how hard is it to stand behind a white line at parade? Apparently very.
Went out on Thursday with Amy, I was tired but it was either go out or laundry. So we went out. Amy had met a group of south American guys so we made them go out with us, they have only been here 2 days, so we initiated them to the ways of the party bus. It was a hilarious night. And it was nice to be with some cool guys in Chatham, I think we will now have a new party flat.
So work was fun yesterday, spent the whole day laughing about the night before. Everyone now thinks I'm constantly hungover, which is only half true.
Last night me, Amy, madaline, Bryan and Danny went out for pizza. But it was no ordinary pizza it was a stuffed Chicago pizza. It was crazy!! It looked more like a pie, it was huge. Probs the best pizza I've ever had. So so so filling though, I still have a slice in my fridge, not sure I want it. Maybe drunk Abi will.
Then Amy and I just chilled at the pool, whilst I did my laundry, Yey clean underwear, I was running low. It was so nice to just chill at the pool, it had been such a sweaty day.
One more day of work then off tomorrow, hopefully I'm giving away my Tuesday shift, so I will have two days off, fingers crossed its approved. Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment