Tuesday 5 June 2012

Toilet Disaster / Moving In

Oh hi there, 

 So today we had breakfast at the Holiday Inn resort, just across the way from Vista and then went to check in, there were no queues like we were expecting, we just got right in, it was very smooth. You took your bag to be ticked off a list and it was then where they told you which housing you were in, I am in Chatham, at the point of check in there was only 3 others English people going there, everyone else was at VIsta, so it was a little bit daunting as I had kind of assumed I would be there too, but anywho, I wasnt really bothered about loosing the safety net of the friendships id formed over one night!
 So we got dropped off at our flats, mine is an 8 bedroom flat, obviously all girls. One british, one itlaian, 3 french and havnt met the last one yet! The girls downstairs came to introduce themselves, they are lovely, all from USA and love the english accent and like to party so hopefully make friends with them! They said Chatham is like Vista but cleaner, which is good!
 Right so the toilet disaster, having been to walmart, and spent $203 on essential items, genuinely essentials! Came back here, trying to set the wireless router up and then i went for a wee, flushed the toilet and the water never stopped coming, I was like OMG!!!!!! So called the reception, closes at 5pm, it was 6:30pm, so spoke to security, said we had a flood, they were like you need a plunger, we were like okay well we need a mop as well, they were like is it really that bad? We were like yes! So then they sent for help, we got back and downstairs were like omg its leaking into our flat, but they knew how to switch the water off, so they did. So then the guys come and they are like 'who did this?' im like 'me, I went to the toilet' he gave me like a 'what did you do in there' look and i was like, I HAD A WEE!!! So then they cleaned it up, but the carpet in the hall is sooo wet so they have these drier things and the guy was like 'you need to make a statement because Im not sure if they will charge you.' I was like WHAAATTTT!?!?! So i made my statement, literally said, I had a wee, used two bits of toilet roll and flushed, and this second guy was like its just a proceedure we have to do it, you should be fine.
 I am bloody not paying any charges for flushing a toilet! And now in another bathroom the light has gone! Though if im honest I thought the flats would be cleaner. But ive lived in halls, im sure I will survive! Though I may not go to the toilet again!

 xxx

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you did a big poo and blocked the toilet.

    ReplyDelete