Friday 29 June 2012

Good work day

Oh hi there,

Yesterday I didn't start work until 12:45, despite going in with Hannah and Nicola and they were going to play in DAK it was quite a good day, it was a short shift, 6 hours 15 mins. I got the girls VIP for the 1pm show. We were so so busy at every show because Everest was down so there wasn't a lot to guests to do at animal kingdom.. It got to the point where we were turning people away and I had one woman asking if this one child could come in, he was crying his eyes out but there was nothing I could do, we were full. People were standing and stuff.
I then had parade and surprisingly it wasn't cancelled and I had ropes, which meant following the parade at the end of it! So I felt like part of it. And I was away from nemo for 2 hours. Sometimes I'm amazed at the way everything goes so smoothly with Disney, when we are walking with the rope, either side cast members are clearing ropes so paths are clear and guests can follow behind.
After work I went to meet the girls at Epcot and we had a wander and watched the fire works. The guest buses are so quick I was with them within 40 mins of finishing work. The cast bus back from Epcot is every 15 mins and takes 15 mins to get backc amazing, compared to DAK, where you finish and don't get home for hours!
I'm working 11-7 today. Hopefully parade will be on.
I had requested time off for when angel is here, however it's been rejected as you have to request 3 weeks in advance, I don't think I've even been working for 3 weeks. Oh well I will have to try and shift swap or something.
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment