Friday 8 June 2012

Traditions

 Oh hi there,

 Today has been yet another busy day! I woke up around 8am, just because I started thinking about Traditions and getting worried, and Id already planned to go to the outlets with Nicola, but text her to see if she'd be ready earlier, and she was, so we both must be still on UK time a bit. We we walked the whole 10 times to the Premium Outlets, and then got there at like half 9 and the shops arnt open until 10, so that was annoying!! But its heaven, theres so much I want already, but I was good and only bought essential items, which were a pair of AE flip flops, as I couldn't find havs there and mine have actually fallen apart. I then saw a lovely Ralph pair, but one is enough, for now. 
 We then headed back and got ready for traditions!! I had my hair in a low pony to cover any light bit, as im sure its getting blonder by the hour and I haven't even washed it yet!!?!Pictures will follow for my outfit. We got the bus, it was maybe a 20 min journey to Disney University, which was exciting, and then once we got there they did not inspect us, in my head, after the hair ordeal I was expecting to be like strip searched for any hidden piercings or something, but I am loathed to say it, I reckon my hair would have been fine! But Im sure its going to wash out and go blonde in the sun, if the sun ever comes back.
 So Traditions was actually really fun, well semi fun, well less boring than I thought, it was super enthusiastic and we had to woop and clap for everything. But we did learn lots about the history, etc, it was interesting. Then we went to Magic Kingdom, which was reallly cool, but I don't think its a good idea to post all the 'secrets' we found out! ooooooooooooooooo! And then Mickey came and dropped our badges off, in case you are wondering, people dressed up still freak me out, but it was quite nice.
 So I now am in possesion of my Abigail, Whitley Bay, UK badge and my cast member card which will get me in free!!
 After Traditions we went back to get changed then went back to Magic Kingdom, but only from 9-11, so did a couple of rides like Buz, and Stitches great escape and It's a small world. It was raining (standard) but it reallly didnt stop the magic.
 I probs have more to say but I'm knackered and have a 6:30 alarm set so I can get my 7:30 bus to DAK (disney animal kingdom) woooo FINALLY find out where I will be, but any of the theatre rides I'd be pleased with.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment